Your Guide to myBuick and myGMC Apps
Have you recently purchased a new Buick or GMC model? Do you also have a smartphone, tablet, or other device? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then you can stay connected with your vehicle via either the myBuick app or the myGMC app! Orange Park drivers will always be in the know thanks to this innovative technology, but first, find out the capabilities of each app from the experts at Nimnicht Buick GMC!
Just because you’ve exited your vehicle doesn’t mean you can’t stay in touch with it. The myBuick app allows you to explore your vehicle’s health and perform certain functions, even when you’re in in the direct vicinity of your Buick. Here is a sampling of the action you can take conveniently from your phone:
- Lock or unlock your car: Have you already left the Jacksonville area, but your car is in the driveway and you can’t remember whether or not you locked it? With myBuick app, you can do so remotely.
- Start your car: Battle chilly Florida mornings by getting your car started and warming it up before you have to leave. And no, you don’t have to interrupt your scramble to get ready – use the myBuick app so you can continue with your morning routine.
- Check vehicle diagnostics: Use the myBuick app real-time diagnostic feature to see how much gas you have left, your mileage, tire pressure levels, and more.
Similar to the myBuick app, the myGMC app provides drivers with ultimate connectivity and accessibility. Along with the features mentioned before, myGMC users will enjoy:
- Turn-by-turn directions: Search your location remotely and send it to your GMC vehicle’s navigation system. That way, your car is ready to hit the road as soon as you slide behind the wheel.
- Vehicle location assistance: Did you forget where you parked in the crowded mall parking lot again? The myGMC app reminds you where you parked, every single time!
- In–car Wi-Fi management: Check your data usage and manage your OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot directly from the myGMC app.
Stay Connected with Nimnicht Buick GMC to Learn More
If you need help in working your myBuick or myGMC app or want to learn about other technologies like IntelliLink, then contact the team at Nimnicht Buick GMC. We can even help you find a new Buick or GMC model equipped with myBuick or myGMC connectivity, set you up with financing, and get you out on the road. Our customers from St. Augustine are some of the best, and we always look for ways to serve them to the best of our abilities!