What are the GMC Sierra 1500 Models?
Jacksonville drivers appreciate the GMC Sierra 1500 towing capacity and GMC Sierra mpg, but what’s most impressive is the lineup of GMC Sierra 1500 models that are available: the Sierra, SLE, SLT, and Denali. With these four options, Orange Park drivers will certainly get the amenities and look you crave. Check out these Sierra 1500 models at Nimnicht Buick GMC today.
Sierra 1500 Models
In order for St. Augustine drivers to make the right choices when it comes to the GMC Sierra 1500, it’s necessary for you to compare the trim levels out there to make the right choice:
- GMC Sierra: This is the base model of the lineup and includes impressive features:
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Electronic trailer sway control
- StabiliTrak® with Traction Control
- 4.3L V6 EcoTec3 engine
- GMC Sierra SLE: This model provides additional features to make the Sierra stand out:
- 8-inch touchscreen
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Soft-touch instrument panel
- GMC SLT: This high-end model brings you more force for your ride.
- 5.3L V8 EcoTec3 engine with available 8-speed automatic transmission
- Available 6.2L V8 EcoTec engine
- Heated front seats with driver memory
- GMC Sierra Denali: This top-of-the-line option gives you everything you could ask for:
- Magnetic ride control
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Same engine options as the GMC SLT
Choose Your Sierra 1500 at Nimnicht Buick GMC
Opting for the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 is a great choice, and no matter which option you choose, you’ll appreciate the exterior style and incredible performance that comes with each one. Be sure to check out the new GMC Sierra at Nimnicht Buick GMC today and bring your favorite home.